Guidance & Counseling
Sparta High School Counseling Staff
- Academic Planning
- Career and Educational Planning
- Personal and Social Assistance
How to meet with a counselor:
- Mrs. Teresa Converse Tersea.Converse@SpartaSchools.org - Students last name starting with A - K
- Mr. Blake Schanski Blake.Schanski@SpartaSchools.org - Students last name starting with L - Z
- Mrs. Kim Pfeffer - Guidance Secretary
Confidentiality Disclosure Statement:
Sparta Area Schools uses PARCHMENT ONLINE to fulfill transcript request.
*please note, if you can not use the Parchment page due to a disability, please contact the High School Counseling office at (616) 887-8213 or via our Contact Form for assistance with ordering your transcript.
Please use the link above to be directed the Parchment log in page.
Post Secondary Planning: Life After Graduation
- College Search Tool
- Community Colleges in Michigan
- Trade/Vocational Schools and Technical Colleges
- Transcript Request
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
Student Career Exploration
- CareerOneStop - Offers free self-assessment tools, career exploration, training and job search resources for young adults ages 16-24.
- Michigan Career Pathfinder - A free tool to explore careers, schools and programs in Michigan.
- O*NET - A free career explorations tool with detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by students, workforce development, job seekers and more!